eternal patriot Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Opinion

Répondre au sujet    eternal patriot Index du Forum » partie d'airsoft Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Opinion
Auteur Message
gloriastagg

Message Opinion Répondre en citant
What I don't appreciate is that article written by professional college essay writers  uses examples of how many teachers may have believed decades ago in an effort to lump them all together today (I think the book was published in the 70's or 80's). If it's the same guy I'm thinking about, he taught for quite some time. One of his books was actually used in one of my education classes. He taught special ed, normal classes, low income classes, and was actually quite good as a teacher. Some problems he mentioned were that other teachers weren't able to handle his methods very well, and neither were some administrators. He wasn't exactly popular, but he was pretty effective.

Mar 21 Nov - 12:03 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 21 Nov - 12:03 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    eternal patriot Index du Forum » partie d'airsoft Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation