eternal patriot Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
SES

Répondre au sujet    eternal patriot Index du Forum » partie d'airsoft Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
SES
Auteur Message
williamabney

Message SES Répondre en citant
 SES correlates strongly with a number of other factors that affect how children learn which I know due to the fact that I happened to write my term paper about this approach: physical health (and access to medical care); nutrition; hunger (no, they're not the same); chronic stress; pollution (poorer neighborhoods are more likely to be near pollution sources such as industrial sites). Schools without the resources for comprehensive maintenance are more likely to be "sick" buildings, with lead in the water and mold on the walls and in the air, with too many students in classrooms staffed by teachers shorted on planning time by lack of music, art, and PE teachers whose classes would provide that for classroom teachers.

Jeu 30 Nov - 17:43 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jeu 30 Nov - 17:43 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    eternal patriot Index du Forum » partie d'airsoft Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation